Laboratory Technician & Laboratory Specialist
Job Title: Laboratory Technician & Laboratory specialist
No of positions: 3 Positions
Deadline: January 30th, 2020
Contract Type: Service Contract
Duration: 1 year
Duty Station: Hajjah Gov / Al Hudaydah Gov.
Probationary Period: Three months
Reporting to: Project Manager
Taybah Foundation for Development ( TFD ):
Taybah Foundation for Development is a Yemeni development institution working in the areas of health and education. It was established in 1996 under the licence of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor No. 25. Taybah seeks to provide quality health and education services in partnership and cooperation with all concerned and interested parties in accordance with the development plans of local authorities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Doing the required laboratory analyzes following the work procedures guide.
- Withdrawing and collecting laboratory samples using the proper technical methods and preparing them for laboratory Required analysis.
- Record samples and results in the relevant record.
- Follow up laboratory tests and distribute the results to the relevant departments and clinics.
- Preparing periodic statistical reports.
- Follow up on maintenance and repair of devices with the competent authorities in the hospital.
- Apply general safety principles and rules while working.
- Checking laboratory devices continuously, making sure they are valid, reporting faults, and following up on preventive maintenance programs.
- •Apply general safety rules in the lab while working.
- Receive solutions requests, match, count, and store them in a suitable place so as not to be damaged.
- Maintain the used devices and equipment from damage and misuse, and apply the manufacturer's instructions
- Carrying out any other tasks assigned within the competence.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor / Lab diploma.
- Certificate of profession practicing.
- A minimum of three years' experience in the same field
- Knowledge of English and medical terminology.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft programs (MS Office).
- Good knowledge of all laboratory devices and tools used in the field of competence.
- Technical ability in the field.
- The ability to develop competence.
- The ability to communicate and establish good relations with others.
Interested candidates should send their Resumes in English & Arabic to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than January 30th, 2020, putting the job title as the email subject to be considered. Resumes will be considered on a rolling-basis and candidates are encouraged to apply early.
For more information about TFD please visit our website at http://www.taybahye.org/