Ended Public Relations & Communication Officer
Job Title: Public Relations & Communication Officer
No of positions: 2 Positions
Deadline: January 30th, 2020
Contract Type: Service Contract
Duration: 1 year
Duty Station: Hajjah Gov / Al Hudaydah Gov.
Probationary Period: Three months
Reporting to: Project Manager
Taybah Foundation for Development ( TFD ):
Taybah Foundation for Development is a Yemeni development institution working in the areas of health and education. It was established in 1996 under the licence of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor No. 25. Taybah seeks to provide quality health and education services in partnership and cooperation with all concerned and interested parties in accordance with the development plans of local authorities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Introduce project goals, and policies.
- Prepare the department's strategic proposed plan, contribute its development, prepare and follow up the implementation of the operational plan to ensure its balance with the project goals.
- Implement project PR programs and practices to ensure marketing and communication plans are met.
- Gathering useful information in studying the project needs to develop public relations strategies that affect public opinion, or that enhance ideas, products, and services.
- Reinforcing relationships with internal and external partners to ensure services are provided by the best standards, mobilizing support and necessary financing, also maintaining a good relationship with them, and providing them with the necessary information.
- Prepare and follow up the agreements of the project and coordinate with the stakeholders inside and outside the project.
- Providing support in implementing the communication plan by identifying the main stakeholders, and preparing the best means to engage them effectively.
- Building strong working relationships with member organizations, partners and media professionals involved and working with them to exchange experiences and find better ways to work.
- Contribute to project planning activities, and participate through managing relationships with the concerned authorities.
- Contribute to identifying opportunities for continuous development of systems, procedures, and practices, taking into account best practices that contribute to cost reduction and increased productivity.
- Contribute to drawing project policies based on the results of research, studies and information collected.
- Carrying out measurements of public opinion trends about the project or branch's directions and services and measuring the satisfaction of the beneficiaries of the services provided.
- Bachelor's degree in Relationship Management or Marketing
- 3 years of experience in the same field and similar NGOs.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft programs (MS Office).
- Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
- Knowledge of all policies, procedures, and regulations related to the field of work
- Computer skills and applications
- Analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Arabic and English, including the ability to communicate complex ideas easily.
- High organizational skills and ability to manage work pressure and prioritize independently, including adhering to deadlines in a disciplined manner and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High interpersonal skills, including the ability to build strong professional relationships, influence in external entities, and contribute positively to a healthy and effective team.
Interested candidates should send their Resumes in English & Arabic to email@example.com not later than January 30th, 2020, putting the job title as the email subject to be considered. Resumes will be considered on a rolling-basis and candidates are encouraged to apply early.
For more information about TFD please visit our website at http://www.taybahye.org/