Job Title: Pharmacists
No of positions: 3 Positions
Deadline: January 30th, 2020
Contract Type: Service Contract
Duration: 1 year
Duty Station: Hajjah Gov / Al Hudaydah Gov.
Probationary Period: Three months
Reporting to: Project Manager
Taybah Foundation for Development ( TFD ):
Taybah Foundation for Development is a Yemeni development institution working in the areas of health and education. It was established in 1996 under the licence of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor No. 25. Taybah seeks to provide quality health and education services in partnership and cooperation with all concerned and interested parties in accordance with the development plans of local authorities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing the prescribed medication for patients and making sure the prescription is safe in terms of drug interactions and others.
- Follow-up to provide all medications in the hospital and report drugs that are not available in sufficient time.
- Apply general safety principles and rules while working.
- Maintain good storage conditions and arrangement of medicines and other products and follow-up and ensure the shelf life and prevent problems of poor storage.
- Implementing pharmacy policies and procedures.
- Provide the prescriptions in a proper way, ensuring its safety and explaining the methods of using the medications to patients.
- Explain how to mix intravenous solutions and nutrition in scientific methods.
- Providing the health team with the necessary drugs information.
- Review and preserve controlled drugs such as hypnotic and narcotics according to regulations and instructions.
- Organizing the pharmacy in an effective way to make product identification easier and faster.
- Listen well to clients to interpret their needs and provide appropriate health information and advice.
- Providing other medical assistance such as giving injections and taking vital signs.
- Receive drug requests, match them, return them, and store them in a suitable place according to instructions.
- Carrying out any other tasks assigned to him within his competencies,
Qualifications and skills:
- Essential: Bachelor / Pharmacy Diploma.
- Practice license for the profession.
- A minimum of three years professional experience in a comparable position
- Knowledge of English and medical terminology.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs (MS Office).
- The ability to communicate and establish good relations with others.
Interested candidates should send their Resumes in English & Arabic to email@example.com not later than January 30th, 2020, putting the job title as the email subject to be considered. Resumes will be considered on a rolling-basis and candidates are encouraged to apply early.
For more information about TFD please visit our website at http://www.taybahye.org/