Job Title: Nurses
No of positions: 10 Positions
Deadline: January 30th, 2020
Contract Type: Service Contract
Duration: 1 year
Duty Station: Hajjah Gov / Al Hudaydah Gov.
Probationary Period: Three months
Reporting to: Project Manager
Taybah Foundation for Development ( TFD ):
Taybah Foundation for Development is a Yemeni development institution working in the areas of health and education. It was established in 1996 under the licence of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor No. 25. Taybah seeks to provide quality health and education services in partnership and cooperation with all concerned and interested parties in accordance with the development plans of local authorities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receiving admitted patients and supervising the preparation of rooms and beds.
- Apply the plan of treatment for each patient according to doctors advice.
- Ensure that nursing care meets regulatory standards
- Going with doctors and helping them during their daily round.
- Provide the necessary assistance to patients and protecting them from infection or injuries.
- Obtain samples from patients and send them to the laboratory.
- Write nursing notes in the provided forms in the medical file.
- Take and record vital signs of patients and notify the attending physician and the head of department about any important changes in patients’ condition.
- Preparing intravenous fluids.
- Give injections and treatments as directed by the attending physician.
- Examine the existing medical equipment constantly and ensure that it is suitability for use.
- Preparing patients before sending them to the operation theater, as well as upon refer them to their hospital or discharge.
- Apply general safety principles and rules while working.
- Performing any other duties assigned to her/him within her/his competencies.
Qualifications and skills:
- Essential: Bachelor / Nursing Diploma.
- License of practicing the profession.
- A minimum of three years’ professional experience in a comparable position.
- Knowledge of English and medical terminology.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs use (MS Office).
- Good knowledge of nursing sciences and practice.
- The ability to implement and evaluate a treatment plan for patients.
- The ability to develop his competencies.
- The ability to communicate and establish good relations with others.
Interested candidates should send their Resumes in English & Arabic to email@example.com not later than January 30th, 2020, putting the job title as the email subject to be considered. Resumes will be considered on a rolling-basis and candidates are encouraged to apply early.
For more information about TFD please visit our website at http://www.taybahye.org/