Ended English Teacher
Employer: Sana’a British School
Position Title: English Teacher
Commences: As soon as possible
Employment type: Full-time
Sana’a British School Overview:
Sana’a British School is a mainstream, English speaking, state-run school for children from expatriates and local families. The pupils follow the British curriculum starting at foundation phase through to key stage three. The school offers a broad range of subjects and the children are assessed to make sure they are on track to meet the expectations and requirements of the school.
Sana'a British School is currently seeking qualified and experienced English speaker candidates for the post of English and Humanities Teacher to provide a high standard of teaching to our secondary level students.
1.Plan, prepare, deliver and evaluate lessons
2.Maintain attendance and progress records for students
3.Check and assess classwork and homework assignments
4.Promote and encourage students to communicate only in English to improve their listening and speaking skills
5.Use teaching materials effectively
1. A very good command of English Language
2. Qualified in a related field
3. A minimum of 3 year experience in teaching English
4. Excellent organization and time management skills
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
6. Demonstrates enthusiasm, creativity and imagination
7. Demonstrates honesty and integrity
Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the subject line: English Teacher.