Ended Field Monitor (3)
Field Monitor( 3)
Division : MEAL.
Location : Ibb, Al Hudaydah, Sa’adah
Reports to : MEAL Specialist/ Project Manager.
Duration : 6 months renewable.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
A humanitarian, independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization that works across yfc. The organization provides direct assistance for conflict-affected populations, IDPs, host communities and vulnerable groups in the conflict areas. The organization, in partnership with international agencies, takes action during crisis situations, and goes the extra mile to engage in other contexts where its competencies will add value. The organization promotes durable solutions for conflict-affected populations and helps to restore services, education, economic, wellbeing and health.
Scope of Work:
The field monitor will be responsible to monitor the project activities, collect the figures from the health facilities, represent the organization in meeting with the concerned stakeholders and the donors on regular basis. Moreover, the field monitor will conduct field visits on monthly basis to the supported health facilities to closely assess the performance and extrapolate recommendations to improve the quality of the provided service.
- Conduct field monitoring visits as required using a standardized monitoring and evaluation checklists to assess the overall progress of the projects.
- Handling the complaints and ensure in coordination with the MEAL Officer/Specialist that the complaints are followed up and resolved by the project team or the concerned staff.
- Assist in verifying and submitting the figures shared from the provision sites on monthly basis.
- Participate in data collection for different types of assessments (Need assessments, baseline/end-line surveys, PDMs, KAP studies…etc.) and ensure all of the data enumerators are well trained on the tools used.
- Review and revise all forms documents and registry lists on regular basis and assist the MEAL Officer/Specialist in preparing the A comprehensive report from the figures collected.
- Follow up and review monthly progress reports of all targeted health facilities and enter the data to the system.
- Prepare all of the means of verifications for each indicator throughout the project cycle and provide them as requested.
- Assist in data analysis as required from the MEAL department.
- Assist governorate/project coordinator in any related duties
Qualification and Experience:
- Health-related university qualification is required.
- Relevant work experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Work experience in Health/ reproductive health projects is preferable.
- Familiar with data collection, analysis and report writing.
- Good organizational Skills.
- Skills related to participatory research methods.
- MS Office and computer literacy.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively to the field, under sometimes difficult and occasionally insecure circumstances.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to take high quality pictures is an added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday Jan 16th, 2020 at the latest, mentioning the job title in the subject line. Emails without such indication will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.