Ended Finance Officer Reporting
Finance Officer Reporting
Position: Finance Officer Reporting – (1)
Vacancy Reference Number: FOR - SAN/20
Under the guidance of the FM, Finance Officer Reporting specifically is responsible to provide support to Finance department in term of preparation of all financial reports, project reports, Reporting/Controlling and dealing with external auditors when required.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Maintain close working relationship with IRY Staff and other Donors.
SCOPE AND AUTHORITY
Scope of the Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the FO has the responsibility to Financial and Accounting business Management. Responsible prepare the financial reports / Project Reports in the light of IAS/IFRS/GAAP/Donor Guidelines, and to participate in External Audit as and when required. And Prepare Budget Variance Analysis Report.
Responsibility for Resources:
- Responsible for Preparation and controlling of financial reports
- Responsible for update the actual expense via actual budget.
- Support overall Finance department and represent at different forums when required
The job holder is accountable for fulfilling his or her roles and responsibilities in line with Islamic values and principles of fairness, humanity, honesty, respect and fair treatment of his/her colleagues and staff. This includes but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial project reports.
- Preparation of Monthly Budget Variance Report
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with all budget holders, providing sound advice on financial management and compliance.
- Review of project accounts, cross checking reports against budgets, investigate differences and any variances to projections and resolve.
- Prepare financial reports to donors as per budget by using Quick Books as per donor requirements and International HQ requirements.
- Provides regular, comprehensive reports as requested by International Headquarters.
- following donor formats and contract requirements, checking project budgets
- Preparation of accounts for statutory audit including the schedules of different items.
- Financial reporting to Country office/Donors and Headquarter IRW on regular basis
- Monitoring of financial procedures in field offices.
- Coordination with external auditors as and when required
- Any other assignment as per the instruction of the line manager
- Complete Knowledge of accounting and book keeping.
- Complete Knowledge of financial procedures
- Complete Knowledge of financial management.
- University Graduate with 2-3 years' experience preferable in I/NGO sector.
- Diplomacy, tact and negotiation skills.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences, and the ability to work in Yemen cultural context. (A/I)
- Excellent Team work skills and the ability to build good relations both internally and externally. (A/I)
- Good language skills in Arabic and English.
- MS Word, MS Excel, Quick book / ERP
- Operation Planning and Management Skills
University degree in Accounting.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to Click Here .
- All applications must include the vacancy reference number in the Reference No.
- Qualified Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Only Short –listed candidates will be contacted.