Data Entry (2)
Job Title: Data Entry
No. of Positions : 2
Contract Type: Service Contract
Contract Duration: 10 Months
Application Deadline: Jan 30, 2020
ABOUT TYF :
Tamdeen Youth Foundation (TYF), is a local humanitarian Organization which is private, nonpolitical, non-denomination and non-profit making. Action to help people and vocation is to save lives by combating hunger, disease and those crises threatening the lives of vulnerable men, women and children. TYF currently operates in a number of governorates in Yemen where it has implemented projects in nutrition, food security, health, WASH and protection, and empowerment ,
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collecting reports /data from field through physical visits and remote communication.
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry ,
- Update data and delete unnecessary files in collaboration with the supervisor,
- Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required ,
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents ,
- Ensure the quality of data in the databases and reports.
- Check completed work for accuracy ,
- Provide timely feedback to M&E Officer regarding data quality and issues in monthly reports.
- Participate in field assessments and surveys ,
- Assist in the development of databases & formatting documents if needed.
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual programmatic narrative reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned by M & E Officer/Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of varied clerical/administrative responsibilities.
- Solid computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated experience performing clerical and administrative duties with speed and accuracy without immediate and constant supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with an attention to detail and professionalism in all communications. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Good inter personal Skills and communication skills .
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to below link :
Data Entry not later than 30th Jan 2020, putting the job title as the email subject to be considered.
Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.