Ended Data Entry Clerk- Assistant
Duties and responsibilities
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- Oversee data collection activities and conduct data quality checks in the field and ensure accuracy and completeness of survey questionnaires.
- Work closely with Education, FSL, Shelter and WASH to assist with collecting, collating, presenting and otherwise managing information for MEAL related reports.
- Conduct data cleaning for frequent surveys/assessments done by programme team at the area level
- Assist in the establishment and day to day management of different databases
- Maintain and update area MEAL database, ensuring correct and swift data entry and processing
- Responsible for ensuring Monthly Indicator Tracker updated regularly to reflect projects progress and achievement.
- Responsible for ensuring indicator’s targets and achievement are recorded and updated on monthly bases in Global Output and Outcome Reporting System “GORS”
- Assist in data collection and data entry of forms and reports as required
- Assist in the daily documentation of feedback and complaints received via different channels.
- Assist in any other related activities/duties
- Experience from working as in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge in data collection and data management skills
- Good use of Microsoft applications and specially excel
- Handling insecure environment.
- Planning and delivering results.
- Empowering and building trust.
- Communicating with impact and respect.
- Patient and commitment to quality.
We can offer
10 months (Renewable based on the budget availability and performance)