Ended Data Entry
National Staff Position
Position: Data Entry
Job site: Aden
Report to: legal network coordinator
Status: Full-time Staff
Project: Enhancing protection and assistance to refugees and asylum seekers in the Southern Region - Yemen
The Data Entry is responsible for reporting and processing of legal network data regarding: the identification and assessment of legal cases.
Main Responsibilities of the Data Entry:
- Fill the weekly report (databases) with the data regarding: the identification and assessment.
- Check reports from lawyers and liaise with the team to make the necessary corrections if needed.
- Collect and manage databases professionally: data collection, insertion.
- Collaborate with the legal network coordinator to provide information for the monthly and ad hoc reports;
- Update on a weekly basis the internal databases for all the activities and share it with the legal network Coordinator, PM assistant and Project Manager.
- Prepare/update monthly overview of cases and ensure a regular analysis of this data;
- Assist in providing information and analysis for the bi-annual trend analysis on cases
- Translate any emails/ documents related to the activities implementation when requested by the legal network coordinator.
- Support the activity coordinator in preparing clearance documents;
- Prepare the weekly LP according to the activity coordinator's instruction;
- Prepare service completion note for legal staff members as well as civil registry staff;
- Prepare monthly Head papers.
- Translate the intake forms (Detention and Legal section) on weekly basis from Arabic into English.
- Ensure the respect of the principle of confidentially and do not disclose any information related to work
- Attend trainings when requested by the Activity Coordinator;
- Any other task requested by the coordinator.
- Hold an BA in social sciences or related fields;
- At least 1 year of professional experience working in Protection interventions with local or international NGO;
- Familiarity with protection principles, standards and procedures, terminology;
- Native Arabic – EXCELLENT written and spoken English;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent computer skills (proven computer literacy), especially in excel;
- Knowledge of KOBO and ODK programmes for smart tool data collection would be as asset;
- Readiness to commit and adhere to the values, mission and vision of INTERSOS;
- Strong team spirit, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment;
- Excellent analytical skills, observation and analysis capacity;
- Attention to detail and structured way of approaching tasks;
- Ability to plan and output oriented;
- Able to ensure quick quality delivery in stressful environment;
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and respect line management;
- Very strong interpersonal skills: strong communication and diplomatic skills;
- Practical and problem-solver;
- Ability to deal with heavy work pressure;
- Deadline for submission of application: 19 January 2020 COB
- Documents to be submitted for application: CV and Motivation Letter (incomplete applications will be not considered)
- How to send the application: by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (applications delivered by hand will be not considered)
- Subject reference to be used is ‘35XY Data entry Legal”