Ended Health Project Manager
Health Project Manager
Reference ID: R63/2020
Duty Station: Sana'a- Dhamar Gov
Contract length: 12 Months, renewable based of funding availability
- Coordinate with health sub clusters in the implementation of health activities.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly work plans for the health project.
- Improve the quality of minimum service package delivered to supported facilities through priority setting, on-job training, and continuous monitoring.
- Participate in the identification and management of any epidemics.
- Facilitate the coordination meetings within community level, together with project staff and community health volunteers (CHVs).
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for internal and external use on the ongoing activities of the project.
- Make sure that project's targets met by using indicator and activity tracking sheet.
- Supervise the provision of health services in health facilities and ensure the availability of medicine supplies, operational costs, and functionality of health facilities.
- Participate in conducting situational analysis as necessary under the guidance of the health SOPs
- Provide technical assistance on health aspects to health field team.
- Comply with policies and procedures with respect to code of conduct, child protection, equal opportunities, security and safety, and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Commit to the humanitarian principles of strict neutrality, religious and political impartiality and non-discrimination.
- Perform any other related tasks as required.
- University degree in Public Health or related technical field.
- 2 years of relevant work experience including one-year experience with NGO’s.
- Demonstrable ability in reporting.
- Ability and willingness to frequently travel and stay at the field.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Have management ability to solve problems and imply ARD policies and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and propose solutions based on changing context.
- You Can Download the ARD Job Manual guide that show you how to apply from the following link http://alatta.org.ye/ard_jobs_manual.pdf or follow the following steps:
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and cover letter in English, And the process for applying is as follow:
- Create an account in ARD website or sign-in (login) if you have already account by using this link https://alatta.org.ye/my-account
- After creating an account or login successfully then the website will redirect you to your account (my account) page.
- From My-Account page you have to click on candidate dashboard to go the current job list.
- Then search for any job position that fit your qualifications and click on it.
- Click on Apply for job button below (In the end of the job description) and if the button doesn’t appear to you, then you should update your web browser or try with another one.
- Rename your CV file name to be in English letters only before you upload it to our website.
- Fill the form and upload your C.V and copy your cover letter to the field of the cover letter then click on Send application.
latest date by 17/01/2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.