Ended Project Manager
Project Manager (1)
Deadline: January 16, 2020
Duration: 10 Months
Reference code : project manager# 20 wash -OCHA
About YARD foundation:
Yemen Alkhair for Relief and Development-(YARD)
Yemen AlKhair for Relief and Development foundation known as (YARD) is a national and nongovernmental foundation established in 2013, to implement various projects in relief and development. The foundation announces the need to hire a project manager .
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading the project staff members and defining the tasks according to the project organogram.
- submitting implementation plan for the project and bounded with specific time.
- following up the project technically and administratively and following up the whole team and stakeholders.
- holding periodical meetings with the team members to evaluate the performance on the ground and solving the problems
- observing the submitting of the weekly report through the continuous observation.
- Updating the time table periodically in all the projects aspects and handling any deviations.
- Maintain open lines of communications with all field staff
- Attends coordination meetings
- Working effectively as team member and solve staff problems whenever occur.
- Maintain flexibility to take an added responsibility as and when needed
Qualifications and Experience :
- Bachelor degree in administration
- 3 years’ experience in humanitarian work.
- experience in project management
- experience in observing the performance and the indicators to take the right decisions
- Experience in preparing the time table for the activities and complete plan of implantation
- Using the computer professionally
- Experience in preparing reports
- Preparing the time tables and updating them
- Experience in selecting the project indicators and methodology of following up the indicators
- Must be Yemeni and have the ability to adapt with the site circumstances
- Ability to create line of communication among the team members
- Ability to use the electronic maps and GPS coordinates
- Ability to create a line of communication among the team member
skills and languages:
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English with a cover letter to
email@example.com with the job title as the email subject. The code reference must be indicated in the email.