Ended Field Coordinator
Deadline: January 16, 2020
Duration: 10 Months
Location: roaming between AlJawf and Dhamar
Reference code : field coordinator# 20 -OCHA
About YARD foundation:
Yemen Alkhair for Relief and Development-(YARD)
Yemen AlKhair for Relief and Development foundation known as (YARD) is a national and nongovernmental foundation established in 2013, to implement various projects in relief and development. The foundation announces the need to hire a field coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow-up on different project(s) stakeholders during the implementation process of the project(s).
- Ensure smooth coordination with all relevant stakeholders to ensure efficient implementation of all the project activities.
- Ensure all project(s) activities are being fulfilled by project(s) stakeholders
- Provide project manager with feedback on project implementation and provide problem solving recommendations when needed
- Ensure project(s) budget spending is as plan and notify management during any deviations
- Follow-up with stakeholders for monthly reports and develop monthly progress reports
- Contact beneficiaries directly for data verification
- Develop & Implement project(s) M&E plan
- Conduct regular field visits to targeted areas and BNFs to evaluate their status in response to the project requirement.
- Conduct impact assessment field visit(s).
- Archive all project(s) files and documents both hard copies and soft.
- Perform other duties assigned by YARD Management.
Qualifications and Experience :
- University degree in management, education, social sciences or other related discipline. Advanced university degree would be an advantage;
- Relevant professional experience in this field.
- Prior experience with NGO;
- Knowledge of and experience in project planning, project cycle management and logical framework;
- Prior experience with persons of concern (including internally displaced persons, conflict-affected host communities, extremely vulnerable individuals);
skills and languages:
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English with a cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject. The code reference must be indicated in the email.