Ended Site Technician Engineers (2)
Site Technician Engineers (2)
Deadline: January 16, 2020
Duration: 6 Months
Location: AlJawf and Dhamar
Reference code : Site Technician Engineers# 20 wash -OCHA
About YARD foundation:
Yemen Alkhair for Relief and Development-(YARD)
Yemen AlKhair for Relief and Development foundation known as (YARD) is a national and nongovernmental foundation established in 2013, to implement various projects in relief and development. The foundation announces the need to hire a Site Technician Engineers.
. The aim from the job
The field engineer will follow up the planning and the implementation of the infrastructure activities planned to be implemented in target areas. The role will specifically be to ensure that the contracted services are implemented following national and international best standards and best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- . Reassessing the rehabilitation works pre the implementation
- Submitting an action plan defined with details and enhanced with time frame for every activity
- Participating in handing over the sites to the contractors according to the plan in coordination with all the stakeholders
- Conducting the technical management in term of the field supervision
- Submitting the financial deliverables according to the followed instructions in coordination with the stakeholders
- submitting the weekly reports and facilitating the constructor works
- Preparing a plan to raise reports and submitting deliverables
- Participating in constant coordination with the project staff and providing them with the vital info of the project
- Ensure quality control on implementation and ensure that the provided materials are met the specifications and quality standards.
- Documenting all implemented works and take notes/comments on daily basis.
- Raising reports or suggestions in case of any breaching in the quality of implementation
- Receiving/dealing with all the letters/requests that provided by the contractor, and deliver/discuss them with the YARD WASH Engineer.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Bachelor degree at civil engineering
- Civil engineering knowledge (particularly in water supply, pumping, boreholes)
- Knowledge about water projects, hydraulic pressures, pumps and engines.
- Must be willing to learn new skills and procedures
- Must be a good team player with good communication skills (Arabic essential, English is desirable)
Skills and languages:
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English with a cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject. The code reference must be indicated in the email.