Head of Marketing
About YottaGate Ltd.
YottaGate is a limited company for software solutions and consultancies located in Sana’a. We believe in the company that we can achieve the market aspirations, needs and desires through several SW solutions which characterize with simplicity, easy to use, and multiple access channels for making life easier.
Position: Head of Marketing.
Reporting to: CEO.
Salary: As per YottaGate Salary structure.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Formulate, direct, manage and coordinate the campaign, advertising and promotion marketing activities and policies to promote products and services and gaining market penetration.
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Negotiate contracts with clients/customers to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks, developing distribution strategies, designing payment methods and collecting revenue strategy.
- Establish a section to manage and attract clients for their digital ads in our ads' platform.
- Consult with product development team on product specifications such as design, color, and packaging.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Prepare, process, oversee and make ready the products’ and services’ user manuals, training materials, guides, videos and brochures.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Select products and accessories to be displayed at trade or special business/production shows.
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement and royalty sharing with outside producers and distributors.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
- Advise business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
- Recruit, develop and manage a team of volunteers to support the Communication and Marketing strategy.
Job Requirement (Qualification)
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or BA is preferred.
- Master degree in Marketing, or MBA is plus.
Job Requirement (Experience/Skills)
- Very good in using computer and internet, including MS Office.
- Excellent team-working and communication skills
- Very good written and oral English and Arabic skills
- Good capacity to plan, prioritize, and multi-task
- An initiative person who have a positive attitude to everyone.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team.
- The ability to understand customer needs and desires, thus to find a way for customer satisfaction needs.
Please send your CV to the flowing email:
Deadline for submission of application 23/01/2020