Ended Data Entry
The Sustainable Development Foundation (SDF) is a non-governmental, voluntary, independent organization established in March 2015, officially registered at the Ministry of Social Affairs as per license (99). As SDF has been present in Yemen since 2015, it has experience implementing emergency child protection and education responses, including women and youth empowerment. SDF has experience in handling large grants from international donors, such as UNDP, UNHCR, OCHA, WHO, SCI and ZOA. The Foundation has excellent national-level relations and has experience in coordinating with both national and international NGOs. It has offices, staff and community based committees in Hajjah, Sana'a, Marib, Ibb, Hudidah, Dhamar, Al-Bayda’a and Hadramout as well as solid experiences engaging with local communities from whom it gained acceptance and with whom it has collaborated in the past. In addition to that, SDF creates livelihood opportunities and community based protection committees. Last but not least, the foundation is mainly focused on Sustainable Development Goals and Humanitarian Response.
Posted vacancy: Data Entry – Hajah.
Employer: Sustainable Development Foundation (SDF) – Yemen.
Position type: Full time – contract.
Starting Date: ASAP.
Post date: January 7th, 2020.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishing data bases properly based on the needed information and preparing and sorting documents for data entry.
- Entering data into database software precisely and ensure the accuracy of information and prevent duplication.
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan.
- Responding to information requests and provide basic data analysis and findings on a weekly and monthly basis to authorized staff.
- Compile and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review, verify data and make corrections where necessary.
- Generate regular reports, store completed work in designated locations.
- Scan documents and print files, when required.
- Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks.
- Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to SDF and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
- Ensure the respect of the principle of confidentially and not to disclose any information acquire by performing her/his duties.
- Comply with SDF policies and procedures with respect to code of conduct, child protection, equal opportunities, security and safety, and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Commit to the humanitarian principles of strict neutrality, religious and political impartiality and non-discrimination.
- Perform any other related tasks as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRMENTS:
- University degree in information Technology or any other related field.
- Two years of relevant work experience.
- Native Arabic, fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Proficient typing skills, computer skills and a knowledge of relevant software packages.
- Organizational abilities and previous experience of working with NGOs.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and respect line management.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and structured way of approaching task;
- Able to ensure quick quality delivery in stressful environment.
- Qualified candidates from the project' targeted governorates, will be given a selection advantage among others.
- · Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are required to apply through the link: Click Here
- not later than Jan 20, 2020)
- - RECRUITMENT IS URGENT: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON A ROLLING BASIS.
- · Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.