Ended Pharmacist Officer
Save the Children in Yemen is looking for eligible candidates for the positions of:
Pharmacist officer - Hajjah
Pharmacy officer is responsible for overall management of medicine and medical supplies from PR to waybill in the health facilities according to SCI policies.
In SCI operating areas within Hajjah governorate.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
• Prepares medication in SCI pharmacy store and hands-over medications and medical supplies and equipment to Health facilities (HFs) in SCI operating areas
• Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' work flow; verifying their preparation and labelling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries.
• Managing stock movement (bin card, stock card, reports). And insure that stores are maintained according to the drugs standards and protocol.
• Collecting and Submitting of weekly and monthly consumption report to health officer and health program coordinator.
• Maintain appropriate inventory on pharmaceutical and medical supplies. In HFs
• Preparation of donation certificate, waybill for distribution of items to the targeted sites under supervision of health program officer and coordinator.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort to achieve project results.
• Insure that, buffer stock of drugs, supplies are maintained and prepare the procurement request for needed items with coordinating with Health officer and coordinator.
• Updating and entering the data to drugs management systems including online systems
• Insure that no shortage of medicines and medical supplies in HFs.
• Accomplish any additional task related to this position and project. Working effectively as team member and solve staff problems whenever occur.
• Take up any job related assignment as requested by supervisor.
• Medical certificate in pharmaceutical sciences or relevant certificate.
• 2years of relevant work experience in pharmacy, ideally including in humanitarian – health INGO
Experience AND Skills
• Strong organizational and communication skills, with the ability to effectively present information and respond appropriately to questions from line managers.
• Ability and willingness to travel to project sites as needed.
• Strong English and Arabic language skills, both written and spoken.
• Excellent computer skills and especially good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft excel.
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in Yemen
All applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guardian Policy and Reference Checking Process.
To apply kindly press on the below hyperlink:
If you are interested and Qualified apply directly ( Pharmacist Officer )
The deadline for receiving applications is 26 /01/2020.