Ended Governorate Coordinators
Project: Support reproductive health services
- Contribute in the Planning, implementing and monitoring of the activities of the project according to the procedures of RH in Aden office
- Coordinate and communicate with the health offices in the respective governorate.
- Build robust work relations with the governorate authorities and other implementing NGOs as well as INGOs.
- Ensure that RH activities are appropriately planned, that delays and constraints are documented, and solutions identified.
- Participate in the design of the monthly distribution plans and the implementation of RH Distribution in the respective locations as well as field visits to the project cites
- Conduct regular field visits to project sites to provide technical oversights and assist the M & E officer and RH officer to identify issues that need timely action and support at different levels.
- Assist in documenting and sharing lessons learnt for future RH project improvement.
- Build staff capacity in key areas including during the field visits well as training of staff in data management, analysis and reporting
- Submit monthly reports and collect reports from the RH field teams.
- Lead the team of RH in the field and coordinate with them as well as held coordination meetings on a monthly basis.
- Conduct regular field visits to the RH project sites and monitoring the daily activities of the project.
- Any other duties and tasks as required
- Bachelor's degree in administration or a related field
- At least 2 years of field experience
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Ability to prioritize, organize according to need and changes in the project
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work during weekends and official holidays if required
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( email@example.com )
Kindly mention the job title in the Subject field.