Duration: One year
Reference : Coordintor#20-UNFPA
Yemen Alkhair for Relief and Development-(YARD)
Yemen AlKhair for relief and development foundation known as (YARD) is a national and nongovernmental foundation that was established in 2013, It is mainly working in field of Education, Wash & Sanitation, Food Security, Nutrition, Health, Protection, Shelter and social empowerment in all the Governorates of Yemen. We are seeking a national, highly qualified individual, to fill in Coordinator to lead the foundation and implement its vision and strategy
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting activities related coordination's with SCAMCHA and local authorities.
- Conducting coordination related to the translation and sighing up the agreements with SCAMCHA and local authorities.
- Liaise and coordinate for the Field assessments in coordination with SCAMCHA.
- Following up the list of IDPs and getting the approval from SCAMCHA to be assisted with RRM Kits then to be reported to the UNFPA.
- Coordinator provides a bridge between the YARD, UNFPA, and SCAMCHA with regard any urgent cases requires meetings and discussions or visits.
- Conducting coordination with SCAMCHA and local authorities with regard to RRM assistances distribution points.
- Ensure that clearness for transporting RRM kits from the warehouses to the distribution points or for the Distribution team is issued in time.
- Coordination with the directors and representatives of the governorate to ensure the operation of the project unconstrained.
- Monitor and facilitate the work of any supervisory visit in the district by donors in coordination with the concerned authorities and SCAMCHA.
- Archiving all documents and permits related to the project in special files, a copy of which is kept in the organization.
- Punctuality with the concerned authorities and presence in place of project implementation activities.
- Any other tasks might be delegated by project manager or YARD management
Job Requirement (Qualification and Experience)
1- University degree in management, education, psychology, social sciences or other related discipline. Advanced university degree would be an advantage;
2- Relevant professional experience in protection of not less than three (1) years, preferably at a coordinator or management level and/or in humanitarian context;
3- Prior experience with an international NGO;
4- Knowledge of and experience in project planning, project cycle management and logical framework;
5- Prior experience with persons of concern (including internally displaced persons, conflict-affected host communities, extremely vulnerable individuals);
6- Familiarity with overall protection and protection concepts and principles;
skills and languages:
The proposed employment conditions are based on YARD policy and Yemeni labor law. The selected candidate shall perform his/her duties in compliance with the YARD Code of Conduct and procedures at all times
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English with a cover letter to
email@example.com with the job title as the email subject. The code reference must be indicated in the email.