Ended Data Entry (2)
Data Entry 2
Duration: One year
Reference : Data Entry#20-UNFPA
Yemen Alkhair for Relief and Development-(YARD)
Yemen AlKhair for relief and development foundation known as (YARD) is a national and nongovernmental foundation that was established in 2013, It is mainly working in field of Education, Wash & Sanitation, Food Security, Nutrition, Health, Protection, Shelter and social empowerment in all the Governorates of Yemen. We are seeking a national, highly qualified individual, to fill in data entry to lead the foundation and implement its vision and strategy
Data Entry, IM, and Reporting Tasks
- Establishing data bases properly based on the IDP’s information and sorting them on basis of Districts.
- verification of the intake forms and standard formats on completeness of documentation before inserting in relevant data base
- Entering data into database software precisely and ensure the accuracy of information and prevent duplication.
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Ensure that the assisted list of BNFs are posted to the RRM Dashboard system on daily basis.
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan.
- Responding to information requests and provide basic data analysis and findings on a weekly and monthly basis to authorized staff.
- ensure the respect of the principle of confidentially and do not disclose any information related to work.
- write the monthly Figure report that describes the activities implemented in the field.
- Compile and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review, verify data and make corrections where necessary.
- Generate regular reports, store completed work in designated locations.
- Scan documents and print files, when required.
- Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks.
- Preparing List of beneficiaries and the list of fingerprints and the tokens.
- Ensure the respect of the principle of confidentially and not to disclose any information acquire by performing her/his duties.
- Preparing Stock tracking matrix reports.
- Collecting the photo of each distribution and archive them.
- Ensure to generate the learned lessons and project success stories
- Any other responsibilities required by the Project Manager.
- University degree in information management or any other related field.
- Two years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working within NGOs is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel.
- Experience in data collection tools (KoboCollect – ODK – ONA) is an asset
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Previous experience of managing a team and managing projects
- Ability to write clear and well-argued assessment and project reports
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to think independently and problem solve.
skills and languages:
The proposed employment conditions are based on YARD policy and Yemeni labor law. The selected candidate shall perform his/her duties in compliance with the YARD Code of Conduct and procedures at all times
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English with a cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject. The code reference must be indicated in the email.