Field Monitor (3)
Field Monitor 2
Duration: One year
Reference : Field monitor#20-UNFPA
Yemen Alkhair for Relief and Development-(YARD)
Yemen AlKhair for relief and development foundation known as (YARD) is a national and nongovernmental foundation that was established in 2013, It is mainly working in field of Education, Wash & Sanitation, Food Security, Nutrition, Health, Protection, Shelter and social empowerment in all the Governorates of Yemen. We are seeking a national, highly qualified individual, to fill in Field monitor to lead the foundation and implement its vision and strategy
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively participate in new IDPs registration and verification based on the locations they settled in.
- Monitor and review the overall RRM Kits movements such as deliveries, storage, transport and distribution at the sites and verify if the amounts received have been properly matching the total number of Households planned to be assisted and distributed.
- Oversee the distribution of RRM items at the site sand ensure proper distribution of entitlements. Verify appropriate entitlements are distributed and provide feedback to the team leaders.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the implementation of the emergency response assistance at the local level, in close collaboration with the emergency response team and with the participation of beneficiaries.
- In consultation with the Emergency Response Security Assistants ensure women access to their entitled assistance.
- Receive complaints and feedback and ensure that the complaints are addressed either by themselves or channeling them to the relevant party to address.
- Report periodically to the Project manager on relevant events regarding RRM management, distribution and other related issues.
- Assist in conducting regular meetings with community leaders, IDPs representatives and, distribution arrangements, RRM kits entitlements and other relevant issues.
- Identify potential problems in the distribution and discuss remedial action with project authorities or report to appropriate personnel.
- Supervise and train RRM distributors (who will be casual workers).
- Ensure RRM kits distribution teams compliance with all YARD administrative and operational procedures and policies, as well as donors regulations.
- Assist in managing beneficiary data as required.
- Ensure that the distribution security plan is adhered to in all distribution points.
- Actively monitor and report to the Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM Manager) on the on-going security environment within the operational area.
- Perform any other related duties as required.
- Actively participate in monthly planning of Emergency activities and weekly review of achievements and constraints; and provide feedback accordingly.
- Carry out emergency activities in the target locations according to the plan, including RRM three kits.
- Lead the beneficiaries’ selection and verification process as per the selection criteria, update beneficiary database if required. Make sure that beneficiary selection is done appropriately.
- Hold project orientation sessions for beneficiaries following a participatory approach.
- Organize and lead distributions (Registration, verification, data entry, three granted kits distribution); make sure all distributions are done timely and effective manner, ensure the safety and protection of beneficiaries.
- Make sure registration/ verification list and distribution list and other project documents are safely kept and archived.
- Any other responsibilities required by Project Manager
Qualifications and Experience :
- University degree in management, education, social sciences or other related discipline. Advanced university degree would be an advantage;
- Relevant professional experience in this field.
- Prior experience with NGO;
- Knowledge of and experience in project planning, project cycle management and logical framework;
- Prior experience with persons of concern (including internally displaced persons, conflict-affected host communities, extremely vulnerable individuals);
skills and languages:
interested candidates should send their CVs in English with a cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject. The code reference must be indicated in the email.