Ended Project Manager
Duration: One year
Location: AlJowf and Sanaa
Reference : project manager#20-UNFPA
Yemen Alkhair for Relief and Development-(YARD)
Yemen AlKhair for relief and development foundation known as (YARD) is a national and nongovernmental foundation that was established in 2013, It is mainly working in field of Education, Wash & Sanitation, Food Security, Nutrition, Health, Protection, Shelter and social empowerment in all the Governorates of Yemen. We are seeking a national, highly qualified individual, to fill in project manager to lead the foundation and implement its vision and strategy
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supervise the Implementation of the RRM project according to the project plan.
- Prepare and develop status reports when needed.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Provide the way how activity progress reports are written to Project Data, information Management Reporting officer.
- Ensure that projects target the newly displaced families who need RRM Kits.
- Explore new and better ways to assist and to have a creative modality to track the new IDPs and their settlements.
- Promote and share ideas for technical plans.
- Ensure capacity building of project staff & field monitors and transfer key skills to them.
- Liaise and collaborate with SCAMCHA and relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders at the field level.
- Supervise the implementation of all RRM activities with the technical support of the Distribution Team leaders.
- Develop timely and detailed implementation plan of RRM activities in close coordination with the RRM Team and supporting departments.
- Review achievements and constraints in a weekly basis; and provide feedback accordingly.
- In charge of the day to day guidance of the RRM field staff making sure that the project implementations are in line with YARD technical guideline and donor regulations and are done on time with quality.
- Follow up on a daily basis with the support department (finance, logistics, HR and administration) to guarantee the smooth running of RRM activities that include movement planning, internal request, payments, HR, etc.
- Ensure that the security plan and procedure is adhered to in all operations, including staff movements, Distribution Activities etc.
- Consolidate weekly and monthly activity progress reports to Donor.
- Identify training needs of RRM teams, community Key informative and all the service providers, and organize/facilitate training events as needed.
- In close coordination with Supervisor team and Field Monitors, ensure that all the implemented activities are monitored and evaluated regularly, and data are collected on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Lessons learnt are shared and capitalized on.
- Regularly visit the project sites to ensure that the implementation of activities is closely monitored and filed Monitor are appropriately supporting the process.
- Any other responsibilities required by the Executive Director.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Bachelor degree in administration
- 3 years’ experience in designing studies and supervision
- experience in project management
- experience in observing the performance and the indicators to take the right decisions
- Experience in preparing the time table for the activities and complete plan of implantation
- Using the computer professionally
- Experience in preparing reports
- Preparing the time tables and updating them
- Experience in selecting the project indicators and methodology of following up the indicators
- Must be Yemeni and have the ability to adapt with the site circumstances
- Ability to create line of communication among the team members
skills and languages:
The proposed employment conditions are based on YARD policy and Yemeni labor law. The selected candidate shall perform his/her duties in compliance with the YARD Code of Conduct and procedures at all times
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English with a cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject. The code reference must be indicated in the email.