Ended Distribution Team Leader
Distribution Team Leader 6
Duration: One year
Reference : Team leader#20-UNFPA
Yemen Alkhair for Relief and Development-(YARD)
Yemen AlKhair for relief and development foundation known as (YARD) is a national and nongovernmental foundation that was established in 2013, It is mainly working in field of Education, Wash & Sanitation, Food Security, Nutrition, Health, Protection, Shelter and social empowerment in all the Governorates of Yemen. We are seeking a national, highly qualified individual, to fill in Team Leader to lead the foundation and implement its vision and strategy
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure a close follow-up of IDPs influx in YARD’s coverage area with coordination with the local authorities.
- Collecting on a regular basis information on IDPs movements (newly displaced, IDPs already displaced but changing of displacement’ area, IDPs returning) and check them.
- Ensure the checking of quality and the quantity of the items to be distributed to beneficiaries
- Implement all the Distribution plans provided by Project manager.
- Checking the BNFs information through the distribution progress.
- Implementing all the Distribution plans provided by RRM supervisor and RRM manager.
- Ensure that all the beneficiaries’ documentations are correctly recorded.
- Ensure the checking of quality and the quantity of the items to be distributed to beneficiaries.
- Ensure that the PoCs are receiving the granted assistance hand to hand
- Providing technical support to the casual labours and monitoring them through the distribution.
- Getting to IDP sites to conduct comprehensive and participatory assessments to identify needs.
- Arranging and preparing all the distribution requirement and take the responsibility for all the distribution activities in the field
- Ensure accurate and timely photos of the project activities.
- Representing YARD in the field in suitable manner.
- Ensure to generate lessons learned and project success stories in a monthly basis.
- Any other tasks assigned by RRM supervisor or the Project Manager.
Required Personal Characteristics (fitting into the team, suitability for the job and assignment)
• Degree or Equivalent in related field;
• Able to work independently and good team player.
• Reliable and punctual
• Flexible and committed
• Ability & willingness to travel to the field
• Ability to work with / in a team, but also in an autonomous way
• Works well under pressure and in meeting deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly organized with excellent ability to coherently lead diverse spread out teams.
skills and languages:
The proposed employment conditions are based on YARD policy and Yemeni labor law. The selected candidate shall perform his/her duties in compliance with the YARD Code of Conduct and procedures at all times
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English with a cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject. The code reference must be indicated in the email.