Ended Livelihoods Project Manager
Livelihoods Project Manager
Project name : Emergency Livelihood Cash and Fishery Assistance to targeted highly vulnerable fishery-dependent in Brom Mayfa district of Hadhramaut governorate and Dubab district of Taiz governorate.
Work based on: Aden with frequent field visits to (Hadhramot and Taiz )
Job title : Livelihoods Project Manager
Duration : 12 months
FMF is implementing Livelihoods Assistance project targeting vulnerable people inn Hadhramot and Taiz governorates through providing cash plus fishery input in duration of 12 months. One of the new project team members is Livelihoods Project Manager who is responsible of All project activities which are the following :
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- •Manage and implement Livelihoods project (activities, budget and project documentation) as delegated from PM in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements, and ensure high technical quality.
- •Management of project interventions in all intervention areas. Responsible for project planning, reporting, and budget management
- •Develop work plans, reporting mechanisms and training plan using the project-monitoring tool.
- •Frequent supervision travel to the field.
- •Putting the plan and the mechanism for beneficiary selection process based on the criteria set by the project.
- •Community mobilization through establish community committees.
- •Attend FSAC cluster/coordination meetings relevant to the project.
- •Works with the M&E officer to implement and maintain prescribed reporting systems to monitor and evaluate the objectives, indicators and outcomes and ensure accurate and timely data collection at the field level.
- •Provide technical guidance on the overall strategy for project design and management.
- •Follow up the support department (finance, logistics, HR and administration) to guarantee the smooth running of Livelihoods activities that include movement planning, internal request, payments, HR, etc.
- •Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills.
- •Prepare and submit regular reports (progress and final).
- •Lead the Conduction of market assessment.
- •Participate in food security related assessment missions.
- •Lead the Conduction of baseline and end line assessment.
- •Capture lessons learnt from monitoring and evaluations, document success stories, and replicate successful projects and scale up.
- •Lead the Conduction of rapid assessment to identify specific operational village and carry out food security need assessments
- •Maintain open lines of communications with all field staff.
- •Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders.
- •Lead the pross of design and print IEC material and banner.
- •Contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the foundation.
- •Maintain flexibility to take on added responsibility as and when needed
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- S(he) has to have bachelor degree.
- At least 3 years of experience working as project manager in local or international NGOs.
- Familiarity with design and programming processes of different donors.
- Experience in food security, agriculture or livelihoods, including experience in assessment, program design, evaluation, technical training, and support.
- An up-to date understanding of food security, emergency response.
- Good computer skills.
- Skills in technical report writing, designing and implementing of food security project.
- Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Accountability is required to develop and achieve activities.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( email@example.com ) with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of email.