Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Monitoring and evaluation officer
Project name : Emergency Livelihood Cash and Fishery Assistance to targeted highly vulnerable fishery-dependent in Brom Mayfa district of Hadhramaut governorate and Dubab district of Taiz governorate.
Work based on: Aden with frequent field visits to (Hadhramot and Taiz )
Job title : Monitoring and evaluation officer
Duration : 12 months
FMF is implementing Livelihoods Assistance project targeting vulnerable people inn Hadhramot and Taiz governorates through providing cash plus fishery input in duration of 12 months.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures to evaluate the work.
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving the project output
- Creating a framework and procedures for the monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
- Conduct frequent supervision field visits.
- Develop monitoring indicator for the project success.
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results.
- Ensure that the complaint mechanism and feedback are activated.
- Monitor the sustainability of the project's results.
- Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities.
- Suggest strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project.
- Report monthly on all project activities to Project Manager.
- Conduct market assessment and market price monitoring.
- Conduct baseline and end -line assessment.
- Conduct verification to ensure that projects target beneficiaries meet with selected criteria.
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, final and other reports to Project manager.
- Assist the Project Manager in preparing other relevant reports.
- Working on monitoring activities specially during distribution(Fishery Kits and cash assistance) and PDM
- Assist Project Manager in preparing monthly and quarterly reports on project progress based on MIS reports on project activities
- Prepare and maintain data base
- Perform other duties as required
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- He/she has to have bachelor degree
• At least 2 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E Tools .
• Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
• Proven skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software.
• Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software;
- Experience in working in food security and Livelihoods project.
- Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of email.