Ended District Coordinator (2)
District Coordinator (2)
Project name : Provision of livelihoods Assistance
Work based on: Hadhramot and Taiz
Job title : District Coordinator
Duration : 12 months
FMF is implementing Livelihoods Assistance project targeting Conflict Affected Populations in Hadhramot and Taiz governorates through providing food assistances in duration of 12 months. One of the new project team members is District Coordinator who is responsible of most of project activities and s(he) will assist the project manager in all project activities which are the following :
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Contribute to the planning, implementing and monitoring of the activities of the project.
- Coordinate and communicate with the Regional Fisheries Authorities , Ministry of Fish Wealth its offices in the respective district.
- Build robust work relations with the local authorities and other implementing NGOs as well as INGOs.
- Ensure that livelihoods activities are appropriately planned, that delays and constraints are documented, and solutions identified.
- Participate in the design of the distribution plans and the implementation of Fishery kits Distribution in the respective locations as well as field visits to the project sites.
- Conduct regular field visits to project sites to provide technical oversights and assist the livelihoods officer to identify issues that need timely action and support at different levels.
- Assist in documenting and sharing lessons learnt for future livelihoods project improvement.
- Build volunteers capacity in key areas including during the field visits .
- Lead the team of livelihoods in the field and coordinate with them as well as held coordination meetings on a monthly basis.
- Submit weekly and monthly reports.
- Conduct regular field visits to the food security project sites and monitoring the daily activities of the project.
- Any other duties and tasks as required
- Contribute in the Planning, implementing and monitoring of the activities of the project according to the procedures of Food security based in Aden office.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- He/she has to have bachelor degree
- At least one year experience in food security, agriculture or livelihoods, including experience in assessment, program design, evaluation, technical training, and support.
- An up-to date understanding of food security and livelihoods.
- Good computer skills.
- Familiarity with design and programming processes of different donors.
- Skills in technical report writing, designing and implementing of food security and livelihoods project.
- Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Accountability is required to develop and achieve activities.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of email.