Ended RRM Logistics Assistant (3)
RRM Logistics Assistant
Project name : Provision of RRM kits for IDPs.
Work based on: (Hadhramot, Lahj and Taiz)
Job Title : RRM Logistics Assistant
Duration : 12 months
FMF is implementing RRM project targeting Conflict Affected Populations in Hadhramot ,Lahaj and Taiz governorates through providing RRM Kits in duration of 12 months. One of the new project team members is RRM Logistics Assistant who is responsible of most of project logistical activities which are the following :
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Assist in supervision of warehouses conditions, rent and safety… etc.
- Assist in management of supply chain of RRM kits from the donor.
- Assist Logistic Officer in assuring all kits quantities fully received according to donor plans.
- Assist in managing in/out stocks of the distribution points and warehouses .
- Assist Logistic Officer assuring accurate management of way bills including correct calculations, reporting, filing and on time sending of originals back to transporters.
- Assist in providing daily up-to-date data about quantities in the distribution points during RRM kits receiving and distribution.
- Assist in solving problems upon occurrence under supervision of the Logistics Officer.
- Assist in coordinating the supply of RRM kits and logistics support in the kits distribution.
- Assist in providing the monthly distribution points logistic and clerical needs for distribution.
- Assist in selecting and following up on the DPs conditions in coordinating with the RRM Officer and DP Monitors.
- Assist in implementing procurement duties.
- Manage all contract agreements and leases of DPs.
- Follow up logistic procedures to ensure compliance with donor regulations.
- Ensure all procurement activities are fully and transparently documented through Invoices and delivery reports.
- Ensure the proper management of DPs and participate in physical regular check of available RRM stuffs in the DPs by inventory
- In coordination with the UNFPA, ensure proper and timely transportation of RRM kits to the DPs
- Manage the DPs cleanliness and organizing
- Ensure security of RRM kitsreceived in the DPs
- Accurately maintain the logistic filing systems ensuring rigorous adherence to logistic processes
- Prepare contracts; negotiate and analyze contract content
- Provide briefings and debriefings for field staff
Skills and expertise required:
- BA degree in a relevant field.
- Previous experience in logistics preferably in food security in an international organization.
- Very good skill in MS. Excel.
- Very good reporting skills with high ability in calculation and data management skills.
- Very good in English language.
- Committed, highly organized and respect time.
- Ability to use Email and familiar with electronic correspondence.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Familiar with field work..
- Willingness to make frequent field visits to project DPs.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of email.