Field Coordinator (2)
SOUL for Development is a national NGO, founded in February 1997, by a group of Yemeni professionals out of their desire to achieve a higher quality of life for Yemeni women and children, and contribute to the development process of the nation. Since its establishment it has implemented more than 50 programs and projects in health, nutrition, youth and NGOs capacity buildings, early childhood development, and relief for development. It is currently operating in Sana’a, Taiz and Dhamar governorates.
Job Title: Field Coordinator (2)
Location: Taiz (Maqbanah, Ma’afer & Ash Shammayatayn Distracts).
Contract Type: Full Time.
Contract Duration: 10 Months.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
The Field Coordinator is responsible for the oversight and management of the project. S/he will work under the supervision of the Project Manager.
- Submit periodic plans and reports to assess the progress of the field activities.
- Prepare maps for targeted areas.
- Conduct, prepare and supervise field activities and its financial plans.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to facilitate project activities and work to solve problems in the field and raise these issues to the Project Officer.
- Coordinate for the trainings and Mapping out training plans and schedule
- Commitment to implement the field activities as per the standards set-forth by SOUL.
- Attend internal and external meetings as required and directed by the Project Officer.
- Review the monthly reports and data prepared by the volunteers, when required.
- Evaluate the performance of volunteers and submit them to the Project Officer, when required.
- Coordinate to provide Volunteers with necessary items needed for their work, when required.
- Keep eyes and attention on the success stories within the project.
- Prepare and implement materials and programs for project campaigns.
- Carry out any tasks assigned to him/her by their direct supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in any field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Field Coordinator projects.
- Excellent computer skills including the usage of Microsoft office.
- Very good Report writing and planning skills.
- Very good spoken and written Arabic and English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Qualified candidates are invited to fill their information and submit their CVs in the below link:
- Applications with no detailed information within the specified Form will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of this appointment, selection processes would be on a rolling basis.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is 23.01.2020