Field MEAL Assistant (2)
SOUL for Development is a national NGO, founded in February 1997, by a group of Yemeni professionals out of their desire to achieve a higher quality of life for Yemeni women and children, and contribute to the development process of the nation. Since its establishment it has implemented more than 50 programs and projects in health, nutrition, WASH, youth and NGOs capacity buildings, early childhood development, and relief for development. It is currently operating in Sana’a, Taiz and Dhamar governorates.
Job Title: Field MEAL Assistant (2).
Location: Taiz (Maqbanah, Ma’afer & Ash Shammayatayn Distracts).
Contract Type: Full Time.
Contract Duration: One Year.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
The Field MEAL Assistant will report to the MEAL Unit. He/she will be in charge of implementing the project’s M&E activities ensuring the project outcomes and the organization’s strategies are achieved.
- Develop project Indicator trackers and MEAL plan in cooperation with project manager.
- Ensure regular follow-up and progress reporting on project indicator trackers and MEAL plan to the project manager and the MEAL Unit;
- Participate in SOUL’s assessment, baseline, end-line, KAP studies as instructed.
- Develop and maintain databases when required.
- Ensure proper data collection, entry and analysis of project surveys;
- Monitor data quality and track the progress of project activities.
- Lead all monitoring activities of the project including pre- and post-distribution monitoring for the project, if any.
- Maintain a proper electronic and hard archiving system of all related MEAL documents;
- Review the performance of existing management information systems to help identify potential modifications, improvement or information resources.
- Perform regular field visits to ensure the quality of activities implemented and data collected and suggest ways for improvement.
- Collect, consolidate, review and analyze Data to identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation and to enhance quality of performance and reporting;
- Ensure AAP in the project, Develop and follow feedback and complaints mechanism log, analysis and verification process, reporting and follow up cases until they are closed in the field.
- Review the monthly report on feedback and complaint mechanism of the project.
- Assist in data verification and complaints and provide advice.
- Assist in entering the project’s data in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERPNEXT) system and monitor its update and accuracy.
- Monitor the application of the ERP system and documents comments.
- Monitor the performance of all project activities and provide reports as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate degree preferably in social sciences, international development or equivalent with a minimum of one- year professional experience in similar position.
- Prior experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Developing performance indicators, data tools and analysis.
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge and demonstrated capacity of databases and online survey sites: Excel, Kobo Toolbox, and Google form is an asset.
- Good analytical, and excellent oral communication, teamwork and people skills
- Familiarity with data collection tools, data processing and analysis and monitoring techniques is essential.
- Strong command of both Arabic and English languages.
- Very good command of MS Office applications.
Qualified candidates are invited to fill their information and submit their CVs in the link below:
- Applications with no detailed information within the specified Form will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of this appointment, selection processes would be on a rolling basis.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is 23.01.2020