Project Coordinator (1)
SOUL for Development is a national NGO, founded in February 1997, by a group of Yemeni professionals out of their desire to achieve a higher quality of life for Yemeni women and children, and contribute to the development process of the nation. Since its establishment it has implemented more than 50 programs and projects in health, nutrition, youth and NGOs capacity buildings, early childhood development, and relief for development. It is currently operating in Sana’a, Taiz and Dhamar governorates.
Job Title: Project Coordinator (1)
Contract Type: Full Time.
Contract Duration: One Year.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Facilitation of information sharing between Field Project Managers Project Implementation, Finance, MEAL, Human Resources and Business Development units.
- Work and collaborate with the Projects Management personnel on matters of HR & Finance, and MEAL such as preparation of payment requests, contracts development/renewal requests; preparation and follow up of project deliverables; preparation and follow up on projects reporting; and addressing projects performance and/or funding issues.
- Ensure PIU team compliance with project and contracts, deliverables, and projects schedule.
- Assists Projects’ Managers in the preparation of monthly reports and other financial reports.
- Ensures that project deliverables are consistent with the project’s objectives and donor expectations.
- Implements SOUL’s policies, guidelines and regulations and provide training and support in these areas to the projects teams.
- Tracks and ensures timely submission of all projects deliverables, including i assisting on reviewing, editing, and finalizing all deliverables for submissions to donors.
- Provides support during project audit and maintains project files.
- Attends cluster meetings related to the project sector.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Prior two-years experience in coordinating field projects is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including the usage of Microsoft office.
- Very good Report writing and planning skills.
- Very good spoken and written Arabic and English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualified candidates are invited to fill their information and submit their CVs in the below link:
- Applications with no detailed information within the specified Form will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of this appointment, selection processes would be on a rolling basis.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is 23.01.2020