Ended Field Project Assistant
SOUL for Development is a national NGO, founded in February 1997, by a group of Yemeni professionals out of their desire to achieve a higher quality of life for Yemeni women and children, and contribute to the development process of the nation. Since its establishment it has implemented more than 50 programs and projects in health, nutrition, youth and NGOs capacity buildings, early childhood development, and relief for development. It is currently operating in Sana’a, Taiz and Dhamar governorates.
Job Title: Field Project Assistant (1).
Contract Type: Full Time.
Contract Duration: 10 Months.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
The field Project Assistant is responsible for the majority of administrative duties in the organization. This person will manage employee records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the project team. As administrative officer, the ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to handle financial records and expenses.
- Provide administrative support to ensure that project activities are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner:
- Maintain the staff attendance including recording of staff leaves.
- Assist in preparing periodic reports/ project reports/ update project files.
- Be responsible for day to day project correspondence / information sharing.
- Organize meetings and act as the secretary to project meetings / prepare minutes.
- Assist project staff in arranging logistics activities, when necessary.
- Maintain a proper filling system for project documents.
- Responsible for archiving the project documents
- Provide financial assistance to project accountant:
- Processes the advances clearance and review its supporting documents.
- Ensure all financial documents are in order; manage records, file invoices, receipts, delivery orders and contracts.
- Assist in the procurement process.
- Assist the Accountant in keeping track of all contracts and ensures that payments and repayments are made on time.
- Participate in periodic inventories of project/office fixed assets.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Accounting or relevant field.
- Prior one-year experience in Administrative/ Financial position is preferred.
- Very good spoken and written Arabic and English.
- Excellent computer skills including the usage of Microsoft office.
- File Archiving skills.
- Very good business correspondence and report writing skills.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Qualified candidates are invited to fill their information and submit their CVs in the below link:
- Applications with no detailed information within the specified Form will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of this appointment, selection processes would be on a rolling basis.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is 23.01.2020