Ended M&E Assistant
Project Title : Provision of RRM kits for IDPs.
Work based on: Aden with frequent field visits to (Hadhramot, Lahj and Taiz)
Job title : M&E Assistant
Duration : 12 months
FMF is implementing RRM project targeting Conflict Affected Populations in Hadhramot ,Lahaj and Taiz governorates through providing RRM Kits in duration of 12 months. One of the new project team members is RRM Assistant who is responsible of most of M&E activities and s(he) will assist the M&E Officer in all M&E activities which are the following :
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Collect information and data on progress of RRM activities during implementation, and make sure the project data is safeguarded.
- Conduct field visits throughout the project implementation as required supporting and / or supervising data collection on a regular basis.
- Ensure that activities are appropriately planned, that delays and constraints are documented, and solutions/recommendation are identified.
- Support in establishing of data management system using Excel, Access, or other data management and analysis software.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation, data collection, and data delivery to the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in line with the project objectives.
- Collaborate with the project staff and provide inputs to develop databases on RRM project activities in Hadhramot, Lahj and Taiz governorates.
- Submit reports of data analysis of the RRM project activities on a regular bases to the M&E Officer.
- Provide support in updating the RRM project database according to the project requirements.
- Conduct Monthly data collection, data entry & data analysis based on the RRM project requirements ensuring data is accurate and reliable.
- Keep record of database backup and filing systems.
- Contribute to the Update of the work plans on a regular manner.
- Any other assignments directed by the supervisor.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in information and data management or a related field
- Minimum one years of previous experience preferably in the field of M&E
- Ability to develop high quality reports and accurately analyze M&E data
- Very Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work during weekends and official holidays when required
- Living in Hadhramot, Lahj and Taiz governorates or willing to live in Hadhramot, Lahj and Taiz governorates during whole project duration.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of email.