Ended RRM Officer
Project name : Provision of RRM kits for IDPs.
Work based on: Aden with frequent field visits to (Hadhramot, Lahj and Taiz)
Job title : RRM officer
Duration : 12 months
FMF is implementing RRM project targeting Conflict Affected Populations in Hadhramot ,Lahaj and Taiz governorates through providing RRM Kits in duration of 12 months. One of the new project team members is RRM officer who is responsible of most of project activities and s(he) will assist the Deputy project manager in all project activities which are the following :
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Supervise and Implement RRM project according to a plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Provide regular activity progress reports to Emergency Response coordinator.
- Prepare and submit regular internal reports on all food security activities and prepare external reports as per the donor format
- Promote and share ideas for technical improvement
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need, explore and asses new and better ways to assist and to have a creative modality to track the new IDPs and their settlements.
- Ensure capacity building of project assistants and transfer key skills.
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders at the field level.
- Supervise the implementation of all RRM activities with the technical support of Deputy Project Manager.
- Develop timely and detailed monthly implementation plan of RRM activities in close coordination with the RRM teams and support departments.
- Review achievements and constraints in a weekly basis; and provide feedback accordingly.
- In charge of the day to day guidance of the RRM field staff making sure that the project implementations are in line with donor regulations and are done on time with quality.
- Follow up on a daily basis with the support department (finance, logistics, HR and administration) to guarantee the smooth running of RRM activities that include movement planning, internal request, payments, HR, etc.
- Ensure that the security plan and procedure is adhered to in all operations, including staff movements, etc.
- Follow up all RRM activities implemented in all the targeted districts.
- Consolidate weekly and monthly activity progress reports.
- Identify training needs of RRM teams, community committees and casual enumerators, volunteers and organize/facilitate training events as needed.
- Assist with the training of the RRM field teams to ensure they have a solid understanding of the project technical design, implementation approaches, donor’s policies and tools, including M&E tools.
- Lead on stakeholder sensitization and maintain good working relationship with all stakeholders in the respective geographic areas.
- Ensure adequate and safe records of all project deliveries (RRM kits) which should be requested as harmonized to the registered beneficiaries including but not be limited to beneficiary database, receipt, RRM kits request, and distributions.
- In close coordination with M&E team, ensure all monitoring and evaluating activities are carried out on time, and lessons learnt are shared and capitalized on.
- Regularly visit the project sites to ensure that the implementation of activities is closely monitored and filed teams are appropriately supported.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- He/she has to have bachelor degree
- At least one year experience in RRM, including experience in assessment, program design, evaluation, technical training, and support.
- An up-to date understanding of RRM.
- Good computer skills.
- Familiarity with design and programming processes of different donors.
- Skills in technical report writing, designing and implementing of RRM project.
- Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Accountability is required to develop and achieve activities.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( email@example.com ) with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of email.