Ended RRM Logistics Officer
RRM Logistics Officer
Project name : Provision of RRM kits for IDPs.
Work based on: Aden with frequent field visits to (Hadhramot, Lahj and Taiz)
Job Title : RRM Logistics officer
Duration : 12 months
FMF is implementing RRM project targeting Conflict Affected Populations in Hadhramot ,Lahaj and Taiz governorates through providing RRM Kits in duration of 12 months. One of the new project team members is RRM Logistics officer who is responsible of most of project logistical activities which are the following :
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Direct supervision of Distribution Point (stores) conditions, rent and safety… etc.
- Supervise the work of Distribution Point monitors, guards and scoopers.
- Directly manage supply chain of RRM kits from the donor.
- Assure all Kits quantities fully received according to donor plans.
- Accurately manage in/out stocks of the distribution points .
- Assure accurate management of way bills including correct calculations, reporting, filing and on time sending of originals back to transporters.
- Support Distribution Point monitors and assist in building their capacity.
- Provide daily up-to-date data about quantities in the Distribution Point during RRM kits receiving and distribution.
- Solve any problem upon occurrence with close coordination of project manager and deputy.
- Ensure enough place to receive RRM kits in Distribution Point with all relevant requirements of storage according to donor standards.
- Continuous follow up and coordination with donor concerning RRM kits dispatch, loses and damages… etc.
- Co-ordinate the supply of RRM kits and logistics support in the distribution points.
- Providing the monthly Distribution Point logistic and clerical needs for distribution.
- Selecting and follow up on and advising on Distribution Point conditions in coordinating with the RRM Officer .
- Implementing procurement duties.
- Manage all contract agreements and leases of Distribution Point
- Follow logistic procedures to ensure compliance with donor regulations
- Ensure all procurement activities are fully and transparently documented through Invoices and Delivery Reports
- Ensure appropriate storage of records of procurement documentation including quotations, requisitions, purchase orders, goods received notes and receipts
- Paying the rent of the Warehouses.
- Ensure the proper management of Distribution Point and participate in physical regular check of available RRM stuffs in the Stores by inventory
- In coordination with the UNFPA, ensure proper and timely transportation of RRM kits to the warehouses
- Manage the warehouses cleanliness and organizing
- Ensure security of RRM kits received in the Distribution Point
- Accurately maintain the logistic filing systems ensuring rigorous adherence to logistic processes
- Prepare contracts; negotiate and analyze contract content
- Provide briefings and debriefings for field staff.
- Provide monthly staff assessment for supervised staff.
Reporting & Supervision:
- Directly Supervise logistics Assistant in all districts targeted by the RRM project.
- Prepare Daily report on the Available amounts of RRM in all FMF Distribution Point and Warehouses.
- Keep Daily up-to-date Way Bill Summary Report for every RRM plan.
- Prepare a monthly report on all logistics activities to the project manager.
- Ensure accurate and on time logistic reports by Logistics Assistant and bear full responsibility of any mismanagement or failure.
- Ensure sound FDPs and warehouses management and smooth opening and closing inventory data management.
Skills and expertise required:
- BA degree in a relevant field.
- Previous experience in logistics preferably in food security in an international organization.
- Excellent skill in MS. Excel.
- Excellent reporting skills with high ability in calculation and data management skills.
- Very good in English language.
- Committed, highly organized and respect time.
- Ability to use Email and familiar with electronic correspondence.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Familiar with field work, preferably in Lahj, Taiz and Hadhramot districts.
- Willingness to make frequent field visits to project Distribution Point and warehouses.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of email.