Ended Area HR Assistant
CARE International is currently seeking an Area HR Assistant He\She will carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: Recruitment, training coordination, benefits, compensation and executive administration.
Position: Area HR Assistant
Location: Taiz\ Turbah Office
The Area Human Resources Assistant supports the daily administration activities of CARE Yemen’s human resources functions. He\She will carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: Recruitment, training coordination, benefits, compensation and executive
- Assist in daily operation of the HR department
- Responsible to maintain confidentiality of all staff and HR information and not sharing this information without prior approval from the Area HR Officer.
- Prepare Area staff leave balance and collect fields office's leave balance sheets
- Assist in filling staff personnel documents and ensure all files are securely scanned and kept safe.
Recruitment and Hiring Support:
- Receive and follow up on project related HR documents (time sheets, contracts, etc.) and maintain an organized and efficient filing system
- Screen applications, arrange interviews, participate in recruitment selection process and administer pre-employment tests as required
- Assist with new staff orientation and make sure that all necessary HR forms are completed
- Assist the Area HR Officer in coordination of staff training and professional development activities
Staff Health Insurance Support:
- Receive health/life insurance documents from staff, check and ensure they are correct and approved by relevant staff and direct supervisors and arrange to add new staff in the health insurance system.
HR Systems Support:
- Work closely with Area HR Officer on creating and maintaining HR database with all staff information and ensure that these records are protected and confidential
- Prepare full orientation package for new staff and the orientation schedule with all different departments.
- Prepare staff certificates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2-year Experience in human resources desired.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Advanced English language written and communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure essential
- Strong administrative and time-management skills
- Demonstrable commitment to gender-sensitive practices
Comply with all relevant CARE policies and procedures with respect to child protection, workplace environment, employee code of conduct and all other related subjects.
Interested applicants should send a CV in (English) by January 23 , 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Area HR Assistant – Taiz. Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.