Ended M&E Officer
JOB Title : M&E Officer
Deadline : 31 January 2020
Location : Aden
Duration of Assignment: 12 Months
Addition for Disasters Assistance & Development Organization (ADD)
ADD is non-profit non-governmental organization that started its activities in Yemen in 2017 aiming at provision of quality health care, nutrition, water and sanitation services, education and livelihood opportunities for every person in need through various programs and projects that provide humanitarian and development services to the community.
Under the direct supervision of the Programme Coordinator, the incumbent will perform the following tasks:
- Design long-term monitoring and evaluation plans based on the program’s grant agreement.
- Track all programmatic deliverables and provide Programme Coordinator with information or Monitoring and Evaluation Reports.
- Develop and supervise baseline/end line surveys
- Develop key monitoring indicators for beneficiaries, create or redesign existing M&E tools/indicators/forms as needed.
- Oversee the collection of all relevant project data in the field by interacting with program implementation staff and other project staff as needed.
- Monitor program performance in meeting established objectives at Health Facility and community levels.
- Liaise with program technical specialists of partner organizations and government agencies.
- Train country staff and NGO partners on M&E tools and plans and ensure that country program staff members share best practices techniques throughout the region.
- Draft case studies using information compiled from projects within the specific region.
- Update and revise these case studies as and when new information is captured.
- Provide remote support to ADD staff members.
- Produce monthly monitoring reports.
- Prepare program monitoring and evaluation reports for submission to Country Director.
- Ensure compliance with ADD’s and/or donor’s policies and procedures.
- Develop best practice papers and lessons learned reports to ensure innovations are documented and integrated into future programs.
- Due to nature of organization’s activities, above mentioned tasks are indicative only and are subject to change. Any other/additional tasks may be delegated to meet organization’s objectives.
- Perform other duties, as needed or assigned.
- Master’s Degree and at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a similar setting and capacity.
SKILLS & MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- High degree of computer literacy; Excel and Word are essential.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports.
- Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural context as a flexible and respectful team player.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken Arabic and English
Qualified Yemeni candidates meeting the requirements are required to apply to email@example.com with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of the email. attaching a detailed CV & covering letter no later than 31 Jan 2020 COB. Short listed staff would only be notified.