RRM Assistant (3)
Project name : Provision of RRM kits for IDPs.
Work based on: (Hadhramot, Lahj and Taiz)
Job title : RRM Assistant
Duration : 12 months
FMF is implementing RRM project targeting Conflict Affected Populations in Hadhramot ,Lahaj and Taiz governorates through providing RRM Kits in duration of 12 months. One of the new project team members is RRM Assistant who is responsible of most of project activities and s(he) will assist the RRM officer in all project activities which are the following :
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Conducting multi-sector needs assessments to IDP using appropriate questionnaire.
- Follow given work plans and guidelines.
- Registration and verification of IDPs and beneficiaries, selection of beneficiary committees if need, activity or work site follow up and distributions; as assigned by the line manager.
- Participate in organizing distribution site to ensure smooth RRM distribution as per outlined standard operating procedures.
- Participate with the field team in the distribution RRM kits.
- Participate in conducting distribution and post-distribution-monitoring if need.
- Ensure protection mainstreaming in the implementation of the activities.
- Participate in the collection, recording and organizing of all forms/questionnaires and other relevant information.
- Ensure data is collected correctly and in a timely manner.
- Enter monitoring data into computer-based data collection system according to schedule.
- Participate in the RRM assessment activities in the field.
- Review and check the filled-in surveys before they are submitted to the team leader.
- Propose recommendations for improving the response.
- Report and clarify any work-related issues and challenges to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Develop contact with key community leaders and actors to facilitate the smooth implementation of the project.
- Immediately report to the Supervisor on any security information related to the security of FMF staffs and targeted communities.
- Represent FMF towards targeted communities.
- Commit to honest, high-quality work in all aspects of responsibilities.
- Daily / weekly verbal and written reports.
- Undertake any other tasks as reasonably assigned by management.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- One year of relevant work experience is preferred, previous working in assessments/ registration activities is an asset.
- Basic knowledge in MS office (Excel & word).
- Good accounting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, especially with beneficiaries & community leaders.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills.
- English knowledge is an asset.
- Fluency in local language.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the title of the position and LOCATION you are applying for in the subject field of the email.