Introduction About the Firm:
Waleed Alharazi and Partner - Geneva Group International Member (GGI) is an audit and consulting Company looking to recruit an Accountant . The potential candidates should meet the following conditions and qualifications:
Positions required: Accountant
Objective of the job: The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the accounting department and help the organization be fully aware of its financial conditions and financail reporting.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and monthly bank statements.
- Verify and reconcile bank and petty cash accounts.
- Ensure all payment vouchers are supported with the needed documents
- Finalization of Daily Posting/Book keeping
- Support petty cash management, conduct regular cash count,
- Conduct physical assets count on a yearly basis
- Coding of vouchers according to latest chart of account.
- Issuing invoices of clients and keep track of payments
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Clear all travel advances and post them to each related job/project
- Making journal entries and adjustments necessary for accruals and prepayments
- Posting of all journal entries on a monthly basis
- Track cost centers for each job/project
- Track timesheets and work in progress account to ensure proper costing for each project
- Prepare of trial balances and monthly reporting
- Prepare the financial statements of the firm on a monthly basis
- Coordination with external auditors as and when required
- routinely monitors costs and advise discrepancies
- numbering project and office accounting documents and ensuring the availability of all support documents
- Prepare the firm budget and track budget vs. actual
- Prepare the related tax payments for monthly payroll tax, monthly sales tax and annual profit tax and coordinate with tax authorities
- Any other assignment as per the instruction of the line manager
- BA in accounting
- at least 2-3 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
- in-depth knowledge of accounting software Onx Pro and Yemen Soft accounting software, or Quickbooks
- good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- very good knowledge of English language
- Ability to prepare and formulate periodic and final financial reports of budgets and Activities of projects.
- Good English in conversation and writing.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and Word).
- Good skills of using financial and accounting systems (Yemen Soft, Quickbooks).
- Good communication skills and Ability to manage time.
- Working in a team or individually in an excellent manner.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Ability to gather information quickly upon request and follow-up skills.
Interested candidates shall provide their CV/Resumes by February 20 2020. CV/Resumes shall be send to the following email address:
Qualified candidates should submit:
- Copy of ID or passport
- Copy of supporting documents for educational and experience background.
- Copy of CV
Please Mention the Position in your Subject line.