Ended Program Reporting and Documentation Assistant
Program Reporting and Documentation Assistant
Position: Program Reporting and Documentation Assistant
Vacancy Reference Number: PRDASNA- 2020
PURPOSE OF DIVISION:
The Food Security & Livelihood sector in IRY is the department that concerns the developmental and support to communities through provision of food security, livelihood, and agriculture, working closely with the WASH sector in order to provide immediate and long term assistance to affected communities contributing to the humanitarian response in Yemen and saving lives and ensuring minimum nutrition needs while also creating opportunities and income generation activities for beneficiaries to increase their resilience.
Under the direct supervision of the FSL Program Coordinator, the program reporting and documentation assistant will be responsible to follow up and organize the reporting, documentation and tracking for the projects under the FSL department and assist the program coordinator data management.
- Collect and document monthly progress and coordination reports from the team
- Prepare a reporting schedule for follow up and timely submission
- Review reports and highilight any flaws or mistakes to the team to be corrected
- Compare reporting with plans and point out any deviations
- Keep track of the projects in the department and update the tracking sheet
- Filing and documentation of main projects documents
- Develop a database for the unit and record inputs regularely
- Translate documents when necessary
- Organize limestones and key meetings to assist program coordinator in projects management
- Collect and analyze program data and prepare graphs, charts, and visuals.
- Assist the program Coordinator in following up on the progress activities.
- Maintain a safe and easy archiving mechanism of all project documents.
- Support the circulation of relevant information, reports memos and any other related documentation as well as with the partners and other stakeholders.
- Ensure all reporting templates are up-to-date and periodically revised.
- Ensuring all visibility/communication materials are aligned with IRY, donors, and other partners' policies and guidelines.
- Establishing and maintaining an electronic system, Scanning, photocopying and storing digital documents, Indexing, tracking and setting up an easy retrieval system of electronic documents.
- Assist the program coordinator in reporting as required.
- Perform and in any assigned tasks by the program coordinator.
- University degree in social sciences, development studies, statistics or equivalent
- A 2-year experience in a related position with INGOs/NGOs.
- Experience in working for NGOs or INGOs on recovery and development fields with a two years of relevant experience.
- English-language Excellence (speaking, reading, writing).
- Excellent writing, communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills and the ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders. S/he must be able to respond quickly to requests for information.
- Excellent data analytical skills and interpretation.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Core Values (Required) :
- Diversity and Inclusion.
Core Competencies (Required):
- Working with People.
- Drive for Results.
Functional Competencies (Required):
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts.
- Planning and Organizing.
D) CONTACTS/KEY RELATIONSHIPS
- Ability to deal and communicate with people from different cultural backgrounds.
E) PROBLEM-SOLVING (Thinking Environment)
- Ability to solve issues and problems.
F) WORKING CONDITIONS AND LEVEL OF TRAVEL REQUIRED
Ability to travel independently to the targeted governorates when required.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to Click Here
- All applications must include the vacancy reference number in the Reference No.
- Qualified Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Only Short –listed candidates will be contacted.