Ended Deputy Medical Director
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an International Humanitarian Organization providing medical aid to populations in distress, victims of natural and man made disasters and victims of armed conflict, regardless of race, religion and political believes. For more information, visit our Arabic website, www.msf-me.org Médecins Sans Frontières France is looking for Yemeni nationals to recruit for the following position:
DEPUTY MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Location: Aden Trauma Center – behind Al Sadaqah Hospital.
Contract type: Full time contract
Contract duration: Fixed term contract 6 months.
Reporting to: MSF Hospital Medical Director
KEY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinating, assessing and supervising the proper functioning of the medical activities (ER, ICU, OT and IPD)
- Supervising daily medical round in all wards and ensuring that medical activities objectives under his/her responsibility are achieved, reporting to the Medical director any problem arising in the service;
- Participating in regular medical meetings
- Checking all administrative procedures related to patients’ follow-up
- Ensuring good application of medico-legal practices/rules (confidentiality, ethic, patients’ consent, CID report, medical/death certificates...);
- Coordinating and monitoring the daily working plan of the team under his/her responsibility
- Planning and supervising, in close coordination with the HR department and the Medical director, the associated processes (recruitment, training, performance evaluation, development and internal communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility
- Participating in the monthly reports
- Coordinate and supervise consultations and medical care provided by external consultants in the hospital.
- Coordinate with medical director and external activity manager for outside transfers of inpatients and/or any procedures done outside the hospital.
- Direct support for IPD doctors in the wards in the afternoon for patient care, and family meetings with the support form medical director.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Medical doctor
- Essential 3 years of working experience related to the diploma/degree, especially in the field of traumatology and surgery
- Essential 2 years of previous experience in MSF
- Mission language (English) and local language (Arabic) essential
- Essential computer literacy (Word, Internet, Excel, outlook, powerpoint)
Applications must be addressed in English Candidates should submit CV and motivation letter to the following:
Médecins Sans Frontières
Aden - HR Office
In the e-mail address:email@example.com
with “Deputy Medical Director” as subject.
Deadline for application: 15th February 2020 at 6:00 PM
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for Test and interviews. No face-to-face contact or phone contact will be considered. Any documents sent to MSF-F (CV, cover letter, copies of diploma, recommendations letters) will not be returned.