Ended Emergency Shelter & NFIs- Data Management Officer
Emergency Shelter & NFIs- Data Management Officer
Position Title: Emergency Shelter & NFIs- Data Management Officer.
Employer: Altwasul for Human Development (Altwasul).
Duty Station: Aden with travelling to the targeted Governorate (Abyan).
Duration: 9 Months
Starting Date: 06/02/2020
Application Deadline: 15/02/2020
Reporting to: M&E & reporting Officer.
Altwasul for Human Development (Altwasul) Summary:
Altwasul for Human Development is a civil Yemeni Organization mainly works in Health, Education, Shelter, FSA, Nutrition, Building Capacity, Relief and Community development in all Governorate.
- Assist in the implementation of information management field operations to support data collection processes.
- Follow up on the timely data entry of the forms/questionnaires and process them in Altwasul database system.
- Assist in verifying the information and accuracy of the data in the physical forms/questionnaire.
- Conduct training on data collection processes and overall data management activities, as well as support to the analysis of the collected data and information.
- Designing banners, cards, posters, etc...
- Communicate and work with field staff to assist them understand and adhere to agreed Standard Operating Procedures.
- Analyze data by different method of graphs.
- Fulfill commitments for the project goal of gender equality through ensuring the participation and involvement of women and men in all aspects of program implementation.
- Maximize safe working environment for all people involved in project implementation.
- Maintain the highest standards of behavior when working with and for the targeted communities.
- Prioritize adherence to all organizational policies, rules, and procedures (as outlined in Altwasul policies and procedure manuals).
- Apply organizational protocols and regulations according to guidance provided in general and those advised by search HR department.
As job descriptions cannot be exhaustive, the position holder may be required to undertake other duties that are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with equivalent field experiences.
- At least 2 years professional proved experience in a comparable position.
- Previous engagement in distribution of NFIs kits.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in administrative, organizational, and operational project work.
- Proven work experience with/ for, NGOs, and local government structures is desirable.
- Strong capacity-building experience.
- Ability to maintain and develop professional working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Capability to define and manage priority aspects with deadlines and in an efficient manner.
- Ability to lead professional teams towards predefined results.
- Capability to work in different environment based on deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to work with minimum supervision.
- Problem solving orientation.
- Willingness to travel within the country and within fragile conditions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic and social tolerance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (both Arabic and English).
- Very good knowledge and skills in computer applications (e.g. MS Office, Excel etc…).
- Flexible to work under pressure and remote areas.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks to achieve adherence to the required dates and quality
- High skills in communication, persuasion and presentation.
- Ability to work with others.
- Ability to make recommendations.
- Quickly learn and self-passion in cognitive development.
- Motivation and empowerment.
- In-depth knowledge of emergency relief policies and practices within national and international NGOs.
Qualified applicants meeting the above requirements are required to apply through the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeF8AQ1MrdP8Yqk__uLch3ETUdNnm5sFVaNozWgAF6jyD1C_g/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Note: Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.