Ended Projects Manager
Overview of Yemen Loan Guarantee (YLG):
YLG is a not-for-profit guarantee provider established by the Social Fund for Development in 2017 to increase the facilitation of credit to enterprise owners for growth and expansion.
YLG provides partial guarantees on loans made by PFIs (banks and microfinance institutions MFIs) to micro and small enterprise borrowers located in the region.
YLG aims to contribute to the creation of new jobs and the development of existing and start-up projects.
Towards this end, YLG is currently looking to hire a project(s) Manager to work closely with the YLG project team(s) during the implementation period and life span of the project(s).
Position Title: Project(s) Manager
Employer: Yemen Loan Guarantee Program (YLG)
Duty Station: Sana'a with number of field visits to (Sana'a, Lahj, Hodeidah, Mukalla).
Starting Date: Immediately
Application Deadline: 20/2/2020
Position reporting to: YLG Managing Director
The Project(s) Manager will be responsible for the foreseeing of the implementation of the project(s) assigned to him/her as per the timeframe and budget allocated for the project(s). S/he is the key person responsible for developing project(s) proposals, action plans, budgets and project(s) team supervision/management.
- Supervise the implementation of the project(s) action plan as per the timeframe and budget allocated.
- Manage project(s) team and supervise the implementation of project activities allocated to different personal within the project
- Supervise different project(s) stakeholders during the implementation process of the project(s) and ensure their agreement with YLG is fulfilled.
- Follow YLG internal controls policies and procedures both administrative and financial.
- Conduct field visits to project partner PFIs and different stakeholders
- Conduct field visits to project beneficiaries to verify data and assure quality of project implementation.
- Ensure all project(s) documents are well archived and stored.
- Develop and implement M&E plan, framework, budgets
- Develop quarter reports and annual project reports and closing reports
- Review data relevant to project(s) assigned in MIS system
- Develop impact assessment report
- Provide feedback on project implementation and provide problem solving recommendations
- Ensure project(s) budget spending is as plan and solve any deviations
- Conduct regular meetings with project(s) stakeholders to assure activity implementation and proper problem solving.
- Perform other duties assigned by the YLG Managing Director and Project(s) Manager.
- University degree in management, trade, or marketing or a related field..
- At least 2 years’ experience in projects field coordination
- Advance negotiations skills, leadership and communication skills.
- Strong report writing both in Arabic and English
- Good commander in MS Excel and Office
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic
Qualified and Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by filling this form: https://forms.gle/gwViwU7ywdzNgaCT9 no later than 20th of Februaury 2020
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.