Ended Hygiene Promotion Assistant
Hygiene Promotion Assistant
Terms of Reference
Division : Programs.
Location : Aden.
Reports to : Project Manager
Duration : Six Months extendable.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
A humanitarian, independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization that works across Yemen. The organization provides direct assistance for conflict-affected populations, IDPs, host communities and vulnerable groups in the conflict areas. The organization, in partnership with international agencies, takes action during crisis situations, and goes the extra mile to engage in other contexts where its competencies will add value. The organization promotes durable solutions for conflict-affected populations and helps to restore services, education, economic, wellbeing and health.
Under the guidance of Project Manager, the Hygiene Promotion Assistant will be based in Aden office to monitor and supervise the implementation of all supportive activities of Hygiene Promotion in three governorates (Shabwa, Lahj and Al-Dhale').
- Responsible of selecting HP community volunteers according to the criteria provided by project manager.
- Supervise and follow up community Health volunteers conducting awareness sessions on hygiene key messages and hygiene promotion activities
- Regular follow up visits to the field to ensure the good practice of hygiene promotion
- Collect flat documents at field level, analyzing and providing bi-weekly reports.
- Communicate with the stakeholders to ensure participation in all HP events.
- Achieving and documentation for all the HP awareness sessions.
- Conduct awareness training on HP for CHVs when necessary.
- Undertake any tasks as directed by the Project Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health or any relevant health background, Communication or any other relevant field
- Professional experience of 1-year minimum.
- Organization, coordination and planning skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power point).
- Excellent facilitation and community mobilization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good English, writing and speaking.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Mon Feb 17th , 2020 at the latest, mentioning the job title in the subject line. Emails without such indication will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
**Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.