Ended Cash-Based Transfer Field Monitor
Cash-Based Transfer Field Monitor
- Al-Hawtah: (1)
- Tuban : (7)
- Radfan : (4)
Terms of Reference
- Monitor the cash transfers distribution progress in the distribution points.
- Reporting any violation of work procedures by cash exchange agents or one of the workers immediately.
- implementing spot-check for the process of cash distribution and the absence of any irregularities by any party.
- Ensuring that cash distribution criteria are followed by monitoring any imbalances during the activity.
- Timely submission of the daily cash distribution report to direct supervisor
- Timely submission of final report after each distribution cycle to the District Coordinator and project officer.
- Perform any other duties related to the job that may be assigned at another time by the direct supervisor as needed.
- Solid experience in field work.
- Very good knowledge of English language.
- At least 3-Years experience as field monitor or in a similar position.
- Ability to organize work effectively.
- Excellent communicational skills.
- Very good reporting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be flexible in all aspects of work.
- Willingness to work during weekends and official holidays if required.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of email.
Please note that due to the urgency of this appointment, interviews would be conducted and candidates may be identified before the closing date.