The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
The ICRC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Contract type : Open Ended
Level of Post : B1
Number of Posts : 1 Post
Duty Station : Sa’ada
The Accountability Assistant will remain responsible to uphold and implement Accountability minimum standards during the implementation of programs. H/She will collect and process the complaints/feedback from community and provide timely feedback to communities. H/She will ensure the site standards and entitlements display during the program implementation while spending more than 75% of his/her time in the field with the implementation teams.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- To ensure that accountability to beneficiaries and transparency become integral part of all program interventions.
- To receive and register complaints and their responses in complaint database in the assigned area.
- Makes sure that complaints are logged in a professional and timely manner.
- Respond and communicate with the beneficiaries in a dignified manner regarding their complaints/feedback.
- Provides support in ensuring that all the ICRC EcoSec intervention has accountability panaflexes/banners.
- Keeps regular follow up of complaints and update the CRM database on daily basis.
- Carry out field visits regularly with the implementation teams during registration, verification, distribution and monitoring activities for different M&E and Accountably tasks.
- Ensure display of program standards (panaflexes) at each of program delivery site.
- Handles complaints as per Monitoring & Evaluation guidelines and shares the information with relative staff member.
- Assist Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in all M&E tasks including monitoring reports, assessments and studies
Minimum Qualification , Experiances and Skills
- Professional degree in a related field.
- 2-3 years’ experiences in a similar field.
- Good Command (spoken and written) English.
- Experience working for a NGO or international organisation will be an asset.
- Highly motivated, proactive, honest and transparent
Interested candidates should send the following:
- A letter of motivation in English
- A detailed C.V. in English
- Copy only of the highest academic degree obtained + Work certificates
Please send your applications (by email to: email@example.com
indicating in the subject line: Accountability Assistant
Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Deadline to send your application: 23.02.2020