Ended Admin Assistant
Position: Admin Assistant – (1)
Vacancy Reference Number: ADA - Sanaa/20
We are looking for a competent Admin Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations. The ideal candidate should be a hard-working individual able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as finding effective ways to achieve better results.
- Admin Assistant is accountable for fulfilling his or her roles and responsibilities in line with Organization’s values and principles of fairness, humanity, honesty, respect and fair treatment of his/her colleagues and staff.
Detailed Duties & Responsibilities
- Booking flights Commercial & UNHAS.
- Responsible of Telecom... Payment of (Land lines/staff tele/internet).
- Responsible of Utilities payment (offices/Guesthouse).
- Arrange Workshops/Trainings/Meetings book and prepare meeting room and provide/arrange hospitality.
- Supervisor the Cleaners.
- Office/Guesthouse supply.
- Arrange accommodations for local staff as per IRY policy.
- Send documents for translation (English) when it's required.
- Sending & Receiving documents to/from field offices.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, archiving, scanning etc.
- Carry of all the duties and responsibilities in the absence of the Administrative Officer.
- The Admin Assistant will assist the Admin team in working closely with operation department to follow up all maintenance requests in order to maintain general maintenance of IRY Offices and Guesthouse if any as per IRY rules and regulations.
- 3 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and teamwork-oriented.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organization skills.
- Good in written and verbal English and Arabic is required.
- Good in standard Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook) and typing.
- Ability to travel as required within Yemen.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage personal stress levels.
Core Values (Required):
- Diversity and Inclusion.
Core Competencies (Required):
- Working with People.
- Drive for Results.
Functional Competencies (Required):
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts.
- Planning and Organizing.
D) PROBLEM SOLVING (Thinking Environment)
Secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware and software. Also, controlling the internal network.
E) WORKING CONDITIONS AND LEVEL OF TRAVEL REQUIRED
This position is located in Sana'a - Yemen requires 100% attending in the main office and helping the employees to finish their job completely and remote the sub offices.
Understanding of and commitment to safeguarding, child safety and protection from sexual abuse and exploitation principles.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to Click Here .
- All applications must include the vacancy reference number in the Reference No. Applications without the correct reference number will not be considered.
- Qualified Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Only Short –listed candidates will be contacted.