The Charitable Society for Social Welfare (CSSW) announces the need to fill the following position in the targeted districts of Shabwa:
The Job: Psychologist (1)
Contract Duration: 10 months
Probationary Period: 3 months
Deadline: 22 February 2020
The Charitable Society for Social Welfare (CSSW) is a Yemeni non-governmental, independent, non-profit, humanitarian, developmental and community-based organization established in March 1990. Its mission is to contribute to development and poverty alleviation in the Yemeni society by investing voluntary efforts and partnership with local communities and donor organizations with a priority given to rural areas, youth groups, women and children.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Conduct daily interviews with the displaced people and provide them with information, psychological assistance and advice inside and outside the center.
- Conduct individual and group sessions to provide support to the displaced persons inside and outside the center.
- Reporting on problems and psychological trends among the displaced, and develop the necessary strategies to assist them.
- Submit the individual cases to the project manager and display such cases in meetings of "vulnerable groups", if possible.
- Find appropriate mechanism in cooperation with partners and local authorities to refer critical cases that need psychiatric treatment.
- Maintain records and submit monthly reports on psychological cases dealt with inside and outside the center.
- Participate in any meetings, training courses or working sessions requested by the manager.
- Train colleagues and partners to provide mental health services in order to upgrade the capabilities of staff in responding to the problems of the displaced.
- Submit a report on any sexual or domestic abuse cases so that strategies are in place to assist the displaced victims.
- Create a mental health education strategy for the displaced.
- Coordinate with cases to help find referral mechanisms and actions for advocacy.
- Respect the work rules and ethics and adhere to the CSSW Code of Conduct.
- Abide by the working hours specified by the project manager.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Psychology.
- 3-year experience in the same field.
- Has experience in providing psychosocial support services to women who are exposed of gender-based violence due to conflict.
- Has experience in providing psychosocial support services to those who are vulnerable to violence conflict.
- A female is required who has sufficient experience for this position.
رابط استمارة التقديم :