The Charitable Society for Social Welfare (CSSW) announces the need to fill the following position in the targeted districts of Shabwa:
The Job: Accountant (1)
Contract Duration: 10 months
Probationary Period: 3 months
Deadline: 22 February 2020
The Charitable Society for Social Welfare (CSSW) is a Yemeni non-governmental, independent, non-profit, humanitarian, developmental and community-based organization established in March 1990. Its mission is to contribute to development and poverty alleviation in the Yemeni society by investing voluntary efforts and partnership with local communities and donor organizations with a priority given to rural areas, youth groups, women and children.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Issue petty cash orders in accordance with the project budget and as directed by disbursement authorized managers.
- Control disbursements according to budget lines.
- Maintain daily account records electronically and in writing.
- Undertake financial liquidation of the main center in an updated manner.
- Prepare employee dues in accordance with the established procedures.
- Respect work rules and ethics and adhere to the CSSW Code of Conduct.
- Abide by the working hours specified by the project management.
- Participate in project working group meetings or other meetings determined by the project management.
- Undertake any tasks assigned by the project management within the framework of the project.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 3-year experience in the same field.
Requirements and Capabilities
- Communication skills.
- (Professional skills) Ability of financial analysis and performance evaluation of projects.
- Skills of dealing with accounting systems (YemenSoft - Onyx).
- Preferred to have English language.
- Priority is given to the resident in the Governorate.
رابط استمارة التقديم :