Ended Information System (M&E) Officer
The Charitable Society for Social Welfare (CSSW) announces the need to fill the following position in the targeted districts of Shabwa:
The Job: Information System (M&E) Officer (1)
Contract Duration: 10 months
Probationary Period: 3 months
Deadline: 22 February 2020
The Charitable Society for Social Welfare (CSSW) is a Yemeni non-governmental, independent, non-profit, humanitarian, developmental and community-based organization established in March 1990. Its mission is to contribute to development and poverty alleviation in the Yemeni society by investing voluntary efforts and partnership with local communities and donor organizations with a priority given to rural areas, youth groups, women and children.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist the center's teamwork by providing them with information in all target areas.
- Match the data collected by the local authority with the data collected on the ground.
- Execute the tasks entrusted to him by the center manager and/or the administrative officer inside or outside the center as required.
- Respect the regulations set by the project management.
- Respect work rules and ethics and adhere to the CSSW’s Code of Conduct.
- Abide by the working hours and shifts specified by the project management.
- Participate in the working group meetings at the center or other meetings determined by the center.
- Participate in implementing any other activities within the center.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to him/her by the center's management.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or diploma in IT.
- 1-year experience in the same field.
Requirements and Capabilities
- Has good communication skills
- Has computer skills.
- Has the ability to handle work stress.
- High reporting skills.
- Preferred who have knowledge in English language.
رابط استمارة التقديم :