Department: Program Unit
Location: in Al-Hudaydah governorate
Starting date: As soon as possible
End Date: 24/02/2020
Brief overview on All Girls Foundation for development.
All Girls Foundation was established in capital Sana'a on 11/07/2003. AGF’s vision is to lead the youth development in Yemen with a particular programmatic focus on women and youth empowerment. AGF has also made a remarkable shift in its strategic focus by becoming committed to humanitarian response interventions to support vulnerable conflict-affected individuals in urgent needs.
The cashier ensures that the cash box and cash books are perfectly maintained, as well as monitoring, inputting and archiving accounting documents.
S/He is in charge of his/her cash box security.
- List of main tasks:
• Establish a statement of needs for liquid assets in consultation with the Administrator
• Carry out withdrawals and payment of advances, in accordance with established procedures
• Keep the advance books and cash journal
• Record budget allocations and accounting codes of the expenses
• Before recording, check that the supporting documents complies with AGF procedures
• Ensure that accounting documenting are translated if necessary
• Convert currencies at the line manager’s request
• Check cash balances daily and report any discrepancies to the line manager
• Archive accounting documents in accordance with AGF procedures, after a final check of supporting documentation
• Ensure cash box security and confidentiality of information
- ORGANIZATIONAL CHART POSITION (reporting and functional relationships)
Line manager: Administrator Manager Assistant
Functional manager: Administrator Manager
- III. Profile required
• Diploma in finance, accountancy, economics
• At least 1 year experience in a similar position will be an asset.
• Prior NGO/INGO experience will be an asset
• Excellent knowledge of excel
• Knowledge of the local humanitarian context
• Good understanding of the security context
• Proactive and motivated
• Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Qualified candidates are invited to fill their information and submit their CVs in the below link: https://test.allgirls-erp.org/Cashier
- Applications with no detailed information within the specified Form will not be considered.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as due to the urgency of this position
- Due to the urgency of this appointment, selection processes would be on a rolling basis.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is 24.02.2020